This article provides a comprehensive list of popular methods used for “reality shifting,” a metaphysical practice that involves shifting one’s consciousness to a desired reality, with a comprehensive comparison of the best reality shifting methods based on their use of affirmations, visualization, sound, counting, and sleeping, and also discusses potential problems with this practice.
Simple Description of 20 Best Reality Shifting Methods
- The Raven Method
- Relax in bed, counting down from 100 while focusing on a Desired Reality, and entering that reality upon reaching 1.
- The Julia Method
- Use ‘focus’ music while repeating an affirmation and visualizing your Desired Reality (DR) to shift your reality.
- The Pillow Method
- Write a script for your desired reality, then place it under your pillow and sleep on it to shift into your DR upon waking up.
- The Blanket Method
- Lie in a comfortable position underneath a favorite blanket, reciting “I am” affirmations, counting to 100 slowly, then coming out of the blanket and entering the desired reality.
- The Intent Method
- Before sleeping, state your intention to wake up in your desired reality and then go to sleep; when you wake up, you will be in your DR, and meditating for 5 to 10 minutes beforehand may be helpful.
- The Sunni Method
- Trick your mind into thinking you’re in your DR by lying down, visualizing and exploring your senses in your DR, reciting affirmations until you feel yourself shifting, and then opening your eyes.
- The Heartbeat Method
- Using a heartbeat sound, imagine falling asleep on someone’s chest from your desired reality while reciting affirmations to enter your DR.
- The ADHD Method
- listening to an 8D audio track, focusing on it while counting up to 100, and repeating affirmations until the symptoms of shifting begin.
- The Estelle Method
- To use the Song and Dance method for shifting, dance to a song while visualizing being with someone important in your desired reality, and when the song is over, follow them through a door to shift into your DR, and you may feel dizzy, numb or like you are falling.
- The Alice in Wonderland Method
- The Alice in Wonderland method involves reciting affirmations, visualizing someone from your DR, following them down a rabbit hole, and opening the door to your DR.
- The Train Method
- To use the train method for shifting, visualize yourself on a train heading to your desired reality and repeat affirmations until you feel the shift, then open your eyes.
- The Staircase Method
- The staircase method involves visualizing a staircase leading to your desired reality, going up and then down, and opening the door to enter your DR, with the help of someone from your DR.
- The Elevator Method
- Imagine yourself going up in an elevator and passing different floors until you reach your desired reality.
- The Eleven Method
- Use a blindfold, white noise, and imagine merging with someone from your desired reality to shift into it.
- The Piano Method
- Visualize playing a piano in a crowded room, walk through a corridor filled with doors, and enter the one with a bright white light while reciting affirmations to enter your DR.
- The Melt Method
- Visualizing oneself melting into their desired reality room after reciting affirmations and counting from 1 to 100.
- The Hug Method
- Visualize waking up in your desired reality, spending time with someone from that reality, hugging them goodbye, and repeating affirmations until you fall asleep to shift realities.
- The Mirror Method
- Visualize a desired reflection in a mirror by touching it, and is recommended for those with prior experience.
- The Falling Method
- Imagine yourself falling into a doorway from a hall of doors while listening for your DR, and when you feel yourself falling, let your soul guide you, and open your eyes in your DR.
- The Eye Method
- Move your eyes back and forth while counting to 100 and reciting affirmations to shift into your DR.
Comparison of Different Reality Shifting Methods
|The Raven Method||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
|The Julia Method||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
|The Pillow Method||Yes||No||No||No||Yes|
|The Blanket Method||Yes||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|The Intent Method||No||No||No||No||Yes|
|The Sunni Method||Yes||Yes||No||No||Yes|
|The Heartbeat Method||Yes||No||Yes||No||Yes|
|The ADHD Method||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||No|
|The Estelle Method||No||Yes||No||No||No|
|The Alice in Wonderland Method||Yes||Yes||No||No||Yes|
|The Train Method||Yes||Yes||No||No||Yes|
|The Staircase Method||No||Yes||No||No||Yes|
|The Elevator Method||No||Yes||No||No||Yes|
|The Eleven Method||No||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
|The Piano Method||Yes||Yes||No||No||Yes|
|The Melt Method||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
|The Hug Method||Yes||Yes||No||No||Yes|
|The Mirror Method||No||Yes||No||No||No|
|The Falling Method||No||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
|The Eye Method||Yes||No||No||Yes||No|
|“Affirmation” refers to whether the shifting methods involve reciting affirmations to shift reality.|
|“Visualization” refers to whether the shifting methods involve visualizing a desired reality.|
|“Sound” refers to whether the shifting methods involve using sounds like white noise or music to aid shifting.|
|“Counting” refers to whether the shifting methods involve counting to aid in shifting.|
|“Sleep” refers to whether the shifting methods involve falling asleep during shifting.|
Potential Problems with the Popular Shifting Methods
- Although reality shifting has become a popular trend among young adults and teenagers and has generated broad interest in popular media, it is important to recognize that it is a metaphysical and spiritual practice that conflicts with biblical teachings. Moreover, shifting methods have also been found to cause stress, escapism, and obsession.
- The shifting methods may offer false hope in a fabricated existence built upon a counterfeit experience. The shifter’s desire to escape reality can blind them to certain truths that cannot be overlooked. It is essential to acknowledge that believers in Christ are grounded in the existence of God’s love and salvation, which provides genuine hope and purpose.
- It is also essential to recognize that the shifting methods can lead to a disconnection from reality and a distorted perception of the world. Therefore, seeking guidance from trained mental health professionals is imperative if you feel compelled to shift or engage in similar practices. Remember that your mental and spiritual well-being is essential, and you can always find hope and comfort in the love of God.
- While some of the shifting methods can be intriguing and beneficial for some, it is important to exercise caution. Becoming too attached to a particular reality or desired outcome can link you energetically to that experience in the present and future lifetimes. This may have unintended consequences that you may not be prepared to handle.
- It is essential to be clear about what you want to shift to is something that you truly desire and are focusing your emotional energy on. Accordingly, while it may seem like a quick fix or a way to escape from your current reality, shifting requires careful consideration and should not be taken lightly.
- To learn more about creating an alignment with the universe, you might want to learn how to activate your spiritual connection with the universe and sustain this connection until you truly embody your vision. Ultimately, the decision to shift is personal, and it is up to each individual to determine whether it is right for them.
- Mental Health problem
- Reality shifting is a phenomenon that involves intense engagement in vivid fantasy and the self-reported experience of volitional self-transportation into a parallel reality. Hypnotic-like procedures often induce it. While reality shifting can be a rewarding experience for some, it is important to be aware of the potential risks and challenges that can arise from this practice.
- According to recent research, reality shifting is a deliberate, absorptive, and rewarding alteration of consciousness. While it is not yet clear exactly how specific shifting methods induce the experience of reality shifting, they are believed to work by altering how the brain processes sensory information and creating a state of hyper-attentiveness and absorption. This can result in an immersive experience of a parallel reality.
- While reality shifting can be a powerful tool for personal growth and transformation, it is important to be aware of the potential challenges arising from the shifting methods. For example, some individuals may experience a decreased sense of control of mental content, leading to difficulties distinguishing between reality and fantasy. Additionally, some individuals may become addicted to the experience of reality shifting, leading to a cycle of compulsive behavior and a neglect of other important areas of life. This research paper compares reality shifting with hypnosis, immersive and maladaptive daydreaming, lucid dreaming, etc. It suggests that future research determines whether reality shifting can lead to maladaptive daydreaming, causing functional impairment and other negative consequences.
In conclusion, reality shifting has gained popularity in exploring alternate realities and achieving desired outcomes. While the shifting methods could be intriguing, it is crucial to approach them with caution and acknowledge their metaphysical and spiritual nature. Additionally, it is important to consider the potential risks before attempting any of these shifting methods. Ultimately, it is up to each individual and practitioner to decide whether the shifting methods align with their beliefs and goals. You might also be interested in learning the story of this rogue NASA scientist discovering the secret of “human DNA” to align your subconscious mind with the frequency and vibration of the universe.