We all know how vital the physical laws of the universe are for manifestation. But when it comes to teaching or learning the laws, we tend to make two common mistakes.
First, we tend to believe the best manifestation will have to rely on a special power or secret source to make it work, but they are quite wrong. You can ask people who have that experience of consistently manifesting things into their lives. In that case, the most powerful piece in their manifestation practice is built upon the most general rules of nature, or the universe’s physical laws. Physical laws of the universe laws govern everything in the universe, so if you can tap into such universal power, you can almost certainly manifest anything you desire into your real life.
The second common mistake is that people tend to only focus on the surface of the laws state but ignore the essential linkage between each law and manifestation.
how many laws of the universe are there? This post will not only guide you through each of the 12 laws of the universe, but also show you how to apply them in manifestation. When you reach the end of this post, you will fully understand the laws and master the techniques of using each of the physical laws of the universe in your manifestation. If you have already developed a manifestation routine, this post can also help you make simple yet necessary tweaks to amplify its effectiveness.
1. Law of Divine Oneness
- The Law of Divine Oneness states that everything in the Universe is interconnected and connected to a higher power. Let’s call it the Universe. This law suggests that all of humanity and the Universe are one; the energy of the Universe flows through everything, living or inanimate. It is the understanding that everything that exists, both seen and unseen, is connected to everything else and that our thoughts, words, and actions all have a corresponding effect on others, just like the Universe around us. This law is powerful by encouraging empathy and understanding of the interconnectedness of all things.
- Every action we take, every word we speak, and every thought we think affects the collective oneness. Be mindful of our actions and act with kindness and compassion towards others, as individuals are all interconnected. As a spiritual person, our thoughts and actions affect not just ourselves but also the collective energy and consciousness. Focusing on positive thoughts and taking positive actions, we can align ourselves with the wholeness of the Universe, and therefore manifest our desires more easily.
- To apply this law in manifestation, you need to first recognize and fully acknowledge that everything is connected and that we are all part of the same universal energy. Then, you need to cultivate the sense of oneness and interconnectedness with everything and everyone around you. Next, practice empathy and compassion towards others and the world. You will develop the belief that you can manifest and create the life you desire by tapping into the universal energy of oneness. Most importantly, trust the power of the Universe to bring you the things you desire just because everything is already connected, and your thoughts and actions just need to align with this divine oneness.
2. Law of Vibration
- The Law of Vibration states that everything in the universe, whether tangible or intangible, is made up of energy that is vibrating at a specific frequency. This means that everything you see, like objects, people, and animals, and everything you don’t see, like thoughts, feelings, and emotions, is composed of energy that is constantly vibrating. According to this law, the vibration of each object, person or thought determines its physical characteristics and its place in the universe. By understanding and working with the Law of Vibration, one can manifest their desires by aligning their vibration with the vibration of their desired outcome.
- The Law of Vibration is very important for a spiritual person because it highlights the power of energy and how it can be used to manifest our desires. Understanding that everything in the universe is made up of energy, we can begin to align our thoughts, feelings, and actions with our desired outcomes. This law also emphasizes the importance of understanding our own vibration and how it impacts the people, things, and situations that come into our lives. In fact, by shifting our vibration to match that of our desires, we can manifest them into our reality.
- To apply this law in manifestation frequency, you should first identify the specific vibration of your desired outcome or manifestation. Next, raise your own vibration by focusing on positive thoughts and emotions, consuming high-vibration food, practicing gratitude, and surrounding yourself with positive energy. Lastly, practice being open-minded and flexible to the ways in which the Universe brings your manifestation to you.
3. Law of Correspondence
- The Law of Correspondence states that the principles of physics that explain the physical world, energy, light, vibration, and motion have corresponding principles in the etheric, or higher, non-material universe. This law states that whatever is above is like that which is below, and whatever is below is like that which is above. It suggests that there is a connection and correspondence between the physical and non-physical realms, and that the inner state of a person’s mind and emotions corresponds to their outer reality. This law is based on the fact that our external reality is a reflection of our internal state and that we can change our external circumstances by changing our internal thoughts and emotions.
- It is important to focus on aligning your internal state with the thoughts and feelings that align with what you want to manifest. This includes being honest with yourself about your thoughts and feelings, and actively working on shifting them to a more positive state. This can be done through practices such as meditation, journaling, and visualization. By aligning your internal state with your desires, you will attract the ‘corresponding’ external reality.
- To apply this law in manifestation, you should always remember that your external reality is just a reflection of your internal state. Then, practice techniques such as meditation, journaling, and self-reflection to shift your internal state towards positivity and love. You can then visualize your desired outcome and focus on the feelings associated with it to raise your vibration and align it with the energy of the universe. Continuously monitor your internal state and adjust as needed to maintain alignment with the energy of the universe. Lastly, be patient but persistent in maintaining the correspondence between your inner state and the external reality to manifest your desired outcome.
4. Law of Attraction
- The Law of Attraction states that people can attract positive or negative experiences into their lives through their own thoughts, feelings, and actions. According to the law, when people focus on positive thoughts and feelings, they will attract positive experiences and circumstances into their lives, while focusing on negative thoughts and feelings will attract negative experiences. This law is often associated with the idea that “like attracts like” and that people can manifest their desires through positive thinking and visualization.
- This law tells us the fact that our thoughts and energy can attract similar things and experiences into our lives. It is important for a spiritual person because it emphasizes the power of the mind and the importance of positive thinking. One needs to focus on their thoughts and internal energy, and then actively visualize and believe in the desired outcome. By shifting one’s energy to align with their desired outcome, they can eventually attract the necessary situations and opportunities to make it a reality.
- To apply this law in manifestation, you should first define what you really want to manifest in your life, whether it be a new job, a romantic partner, or financial abundance. Then, build trust with the Universe, which will bring your manifestation to you in the perfect timing but let go of any attachment to the outcome. Also, you need to be open to receiving your manifestation in different forms or ways than you expected. Then, after you observe the patterns, you can make adjustment but also stay consistent in your thoughts and actions to manifest your desire. Lastly, remember that manifestation can take time, so be patient and trust the process.
5. Law of Action
- The Law of Action states that in order to manifest our thoughts and desires, we must take action towards them. It emphasizes the importance of taking the necessary steps and actions in order to achieve our goals. The Law of Action states that without action, our thoughts and intentions will remain just that, in the forms of thoughts and intentions, and they will never materialize. It is one of the most important laws of the Universe when it comes to manifesting the life we intend to live. To bring our desires to fruition, it’s not enough to just think and talk about our goals, we must take inspired action towards them.
- By taking inspired action, a spiritual person is able to live in alignment with their values and beliefs. In fact, you are more likely to manifest the life if you can make a positive impact on the world. There are two ‘keys’ for a mental shift to happen and create a better life. One key is to be in alignment with who you are and let go of the need to control the outcome, allowing room for new possibilities and ways of achieving your goals. The other key is to let go of the ego and to focus on the greater good. By doing this, a spiritual person is able to let go of their own needs and wants and to focus on serving others and the world at large. This is a fundamental aspect of spiritual growth and development and also how we can manifest the life we intend to live.
- To apply the Law of Action in manifestation, you should first listen to your intuition that feels in alignment with your desires. Once you are able to work with your intuition, it’s time to get inspired and make a plan of action to achieve them. This can include setting deadlines, breaking your goals into smaller, manageable tasks, and creating a timeline for completion. Always remember that you are the creator of your reality and that you have the power to manifest your desires through your thoughts and actions.
6. Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy
- The Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy states that energy is constantly evolving and always in motion. This law tells us that energy is always changing form so that it can be harnessed and directed to manifest our desires. The most powerful idea behind this law is that energy from the formless realm is constantly flowing into the material world to take form. This energy is limitless and inexhaustible and as old forms are exhausted, they give way for new forms to emerge from the invisible hidden energy of the universe. This law suggests that energy can be transformed through the power of our thoughts and intentions. By understanding and applying this law, we can harness the energy of the Universe to manifest our desires and create the life we want.
- By focusing on positive thoughts and emotions, we can elevate our energy level so that we can attract positive experiences and circumstances into our lives. It’s important to understand that change is a natural part of life and that we have the power to shape our circumstances through the energy we emit.
- To apply this law to manifestation, you should always try to emit positive energy by first focusing on positive thoughts and emotions. This step will help you build the foundation for attracting positive experiences and circumstances into your life. Then, you can use visualization and affirmations to focus your energy on your desired outcome. This will help you align your thoughts, emotions, and energy with your desired manifestation. Lastly, always release limiting beliefs and negative thoughts that may dampen your energy and block your manifestation result. This will help you clear the way for the new forms of energy to flow into your life.
7. Law of Cause and Effect
- The Law of Cause and Effect states that for every cause, there is a corresponding effect, and for every effect, there is a corresponding cause. This law suggests that the universe is always progressed from a chain of events, like a pack of dominos. This law applies to everything in the universe, from the smallest subatomic particle to the largest galaxy. It applies to our thoughts, words, and actions as well. According to this law, every thought, word, or action we put out into the world creates a corresponding effect. This effect can be positive or negative, depending on the nature of the cause. Remember that our actions and thoughts have consequences that will affect our future lives. So we should be mindful of our thoughts and actions to live a purposeful life.
- As a spiritual person, understanding that every action we take, no matter how small or insignificant it may seem, has an impact on the world around us and on the experiences we will have in the future. It also reminds us we should be aware of our actions and thoughts, and to make sure that they are in alignment with our own highest good as well as the highest good of others.
- To apply this law to manifestation, you should clearly define what you want to manifest in your life and set specific goals as the cause. This will help focus your thoughts and actions on your desired outcome as the effect. The universe will take care of linking the cause and the effect. Most importantly, you need to pay attention to your thoughts and words, and make sure they align with your desired outcome so that the causal link can materialize even faster. It is a matter of time for the cause to be linked with the effect. But ultimately, positive thoughts and words will create positive things, whereas negative thoughts and words will create negative things. Just trust the power of your thoughts and believe that your thoughts and actions do have the absolute power to create the life you want.
8. Law of Compensation
- The Law of Compensation states that you will always be compensated for the efforts and contributions that you make. It’s a universal principle ensuring that the Universe remains balanced. The law also tells us that if you invest only for today, you will benefit only for tomorrow, but if you invest for a lifetime, you will never stop reaping the benefits. Remember to focus on giving our best to the universe in terms of thoughts, feelings and actions. This means being selfless in our actions, to help others, to be kind and compassionate, to be patient and understanding. By doing so we will ultimately be rewarded with the best the universe can offer.
- This law is important for a spiritual person as it encourages us to be generous, kind, and compassionate towards others, as we will be rewarded for our efforts. It also helps us understand that the way we treat others will be reflected back to us in the long run. What we give out to the world will come back to us in one form or another. When we treat others with kindness, compassion, and generosity, we are sending out positive energy and vibrations into the universe. As this positive energy attracts more positive energy, we will be rewarded with similar positivity in our own lives.
- To apply this law to manifestation, you should keep in mind that energy always attracts like energy. If we focus on giving more than we receive in all areas of our lives, we will be compensated with the best award by the universe. Also, share your talents and skills with others, and give back to your community. The more you give, the more you will receive in return. Look for opportunities to be of service to others. This can be through volunteering, mentoring, or simply being a supportive friend. By helping others, you will be rewarded with the same type of kindness and support in your own life.
9. Law of Relativity
- The Law of Relativity states that everything is relative since our perception of reality is subjective, and that we all perceive the world in our own unique way. The law of relativity teaches us that we could compare our issues and grievances with others to get a perspective for introspection. It shows us that no matter how bad we might think our situation is, there is always someone else who is having it worse. Thus, each person will receive a series of problems or tests of initiation for the purpose of strengthening the light within. These tests or lessons are to be viewed as a challenge and are meant to be approached with an open heart and a willingness to learn and grow.
- The way we perceive reality is not the only way it exists, and that by being open to different perspectives, we can gain a deeper understanding of ourselves and the world around us. Let go of the need to be right but to be always compassionate and understanding towards others. It encourages us to accept the relative nature of truth, and helps us to prioritize inner peace over defending a particular truth.
- To apply this law to manifestation, make a conscious effort to let go of comparing yourself or your circumstances to others. Recognize that everyone’s journey is unique and that it’s not helpful to compare yourself to others. After you learn to observe the ‘illusion’ of all the relative perspectives, then you can safely trust that the universe will be working in your favor and that everything will happen in its own time.
10. Law of Polarity
- The Law of Polarity states that everything in life exists in pairs of opposites. This law is like a mirror, reflecting the fact that for every light, there is darkness; for every good, there is bad. Remember that everything is in a continuum, and that everything has an opposite. The opposites, however, are not necessarily absolute, since there is no set point of where it starts and ends. Rather, the opposites are just different manifestations of the same thing. Change and transformation are possible in every situation. For every problem, there’s a solution. For every obstacle, there’s an opportunity, every negative thought, there is a positive one to shift to; for every failure, there is a seed of success; for every heartache, there is a greater benefit. Every time you experience something you don’t want, the thing you do want is just waiting to be manifested into your life. Embrace the duality of life and to find the balance and harmony within it.
- The Law of Polarity is important for a spiritual person because it deepens one’s understanding of the nature of reality. This law can be an important reminder for us to focus on the things they do want and step out of the comfort zone in manifesting such things into our lives. A spiritual person can use the law of polarity to understand that all emotions, even the most negative ones, have a positive aspect. For example, anger can be a powerful motivator for making positive changes in one’s life. A spiritual person can use this understanding to navigate difficult situations with greater ease and find the positive side in every situation.
- To apply this law to manifestation, you should focus on the positive outcome you desire instead of focusing on the problem or negative situation. Then, keep in mind that you need to have a positive attitude and take positive actions towards your manifestation goals, as you listen to your inner guidance. By aligning your actions with the positive flow of the universe, you will increase the chances of your manifestation coming to fruition. Don’t forget to practice gratitude, one of the most positive emotions in mankind, for what you already have and focus on the positive aspects of your current situation. This is a big secret but everyone can use it well.
11. Law of Rhythm
- The Law of Rhythm states that everything in life is in a constant state of flow and change. Indeed, everything is involved in a ‘dance,’ swinging back and forth; everything is either growing or dying in its own rhythm. Just like a pendulum, everything in existence follows a certain pace and pattern. Like the four seasons, and every aspect of our lives. Everything has its tides, and that high periods are always followed by low periods in life, in economies and in relationships. Low periods are not something to be feared, but rather a time to slow down, take rest, and introspect.
- The Law of Rhythm is important for a spiritual person because it helps us align our actions and intentions with the natural flow of the universe. Embracing the law of rhythm, trust the journey of life and let go of resistance and control. This can lead to a deeper sense of inner peace and connection to the universe. This law also guides us through the natural ebb of life and let our inner wisdom guide our thoughts, words, and actions. Remember to trust the journey of life, and try not to fight against the natural cycles of growth and change.
- Manifestation is not just about visualizing and affirming what we want, but also about being in alignment with the natural flow of the universe. When we understand that everything has its own rhythm and timing, we can let go of our attachment to a specific outcome and trust that the universe will bring us what we need in the right time and in the right way. Moreover, we should also be open to changes that the universe may bring and be willing to adjust your manifestation goals as needed. Then we may observe the patterns of cycles as we take actions and make adjustments towards our manifestation goals. Lastly, learn to let go of the attachment over specific outcomes in a ‘down’ period, and trust that the universe will bring us what we need in the right time such as in an ‘up’ period and in a different cycle.
12. Law of Gender
- The Law of Gender is a powerful principle that asserts that everything in existence has both masculine and feminine aspects. These aspects are essential for life to thrive. This law is evident in the animal kingdom through the concept of sex, but it also applies to every aspect of our existence. The law also tells us that masculine and feminine energies are equally important and that neither is superior to the other. Each individual holds within them both the divine masculine and divine feminine, which are associated with qualities such as intuition, feeling, emotions, creativity, and spirituality (feminine) and logic, authority, confidence, objectivity, and action-taking (masculine). Note that some human societies might have traditionally favored masculine qualities, which is why it is essential to restore our connection to the divine feminine in order to achieve balance in our lives.
- It is important to balance the masculine and feminine energies within ourselves because they complement each other and work together to create a harmonious whole. Only a balance between these energies allows us to tap into our full potential, by accessing both our rational and intuitive sides, our assertiveness and receptiveness, and our ability to take action and to nurture. Having a balance between masculine and feminine energies can help us promote inner peace, self-awareness and self-acceptance. It can also help us improve relationships, by allowing for better communication, understanding, and empathy.
- To apply this law to manifestation, learn to achieve balance between the masculine and feminine energies by mindfulness and self-awareness. Being aware of our thoughts, feelings, and actions and how they align or contrast with the masculine and feminine energies can help you identify areas that need attention. Also connect with the nature, our powerful teacher, to balance your internal masculine and feminine energies. Moreover, you can do meditation or yoga to quiet our minds, engage in creative activities (e.g., writing, painting, dancing, composing music et al.) to tap into the divine feminine energy, and practice self-care (e.g., taking time for yourself, getting enough rest, and eating well, et al.) to restore the balance.
Bottom Line of the Physical Laws of the Universe
Now you have the 12 physical laws of the universe. In case you feel overwhelmed, just integrate the part that makes the most sense to you with your routine and practice and then try to make continuous improvement. It is all about understanding and conceptualizing them in a way that makes sense to you.
Remember, you don’t have to be a scientist or a philosopher to understand and use these laws. It’s about learning how to apply them in your everyday life. You don’t need to be an expert in quantum physics and laws of physics to understand the Law of Vibration, you just need to understand that your thoughts and emotions are energy that vibrates at a certain frequency and that this frequency is what attracts similar things into your life. The same goes for the other laws. Those physical laws of the universe will stay there forever to help you manifest the life that you want.
Naruto: Top 20 POPULAR QUOTES Of PAIN In NARUTO SHIPPUDEN – explore anime and manga quotes